Click on conference name for link to presentation
- Gordon Research Seminar, Movement Ecology of Animals: Invited speaker: Individual and population movement strategies in heterogeneous environments, Barga, Italy, March [upload following publication]
- Gordon Research Conference, Movement Ecology of Animals: 1st prize poster: Individual and population movement strategies in heterogeneous environments, Barga, Italy, March [upload following publication]
- 14th International Seabird Group conference: Joint 1st prize talk: The consequences of environmental heterogeneity, Liverpool, UK, September
- British Ornithological Union: 2nd prize talk: The effects of environmental heterogeneity on foraging behaviour and reproductive success, Nottingham, UK, March.
- British Ecological Society Movement Ecology Seminar, Swansea, July
- ACCE DTP Annual Conference: 1st prize poster on the foraging and reproductive consequences of environmental heterogeneity, Sheffield, UK, October
- 3rd World Seabird Twitter Conference: 6 tweets giving an example of how predictable temporal cycles are important in spatial analyses of animal movement. Online conference, March.
- British Ornithological Union: The influence of spatial and temporal variability on seabird foraging behaviour, Warwick, UK, March
- Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour Easter Conference: The influence of environmental heterogeneity on seabird foraging plasticity, Liverpool, April
- British Ecological Society Movement Ecology Seminar, London, July
- ACCE DTP Annual Conference: Poster on my research on temporal variability in spatial foraging behaviour, Liverpool, October
- British Ecological Society: The influence of environmental regime on resource selection. Liverpool, UK, December.
- International Seabird Group Conference: Extrinsic drivers of individual foraging consistency. Edinburgh, UK, September.
- International Society for Behavioral Ecology: Poster on my PhD research on the environmental drivers of individual consistency. Exeter, UK, July.
- 2nd World Seabird Twitter Conference: 6 tweets on my PhD on the environmental drivers of individual consistency. Online conference, April.
- World Seabird Conference: 1st prize poster on plastic ingestion & associated contaminant uptake by Arctic fulmars. Cape Town, South Africa, October.
- 1st World Seabird Twitter Conference, 1st prize presentation. 6 tweets on plastic ingestion by Arctic Seabirds. Online conference, April.
- South West Marine Ecosystems Conference: 5 minute talk on the South West Fulmar Project. Plymouth, UK, April.